Credit Transfer Students

In order to transfer the credits from any other country to any Ukrainian university, students must submit the following documents for admission:

  1. Official academic transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities
  2. School certificates with the transcripts
  3. International Passport (traveling document)

Direct transfer is possible in Ukrainian Universities. A student is required to scan their transcripts and send them by e-mail. Then provide the originals certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of their country and legalized by the Embassy of Ukraine on arrival.


Universities in Ukraine work on a semester system. Admission is based on the overall student performance.

Admission process


Make online application to any Ukranian university with SUL


Get guarantee invitation letter from any Ukrainian university with SUL


Get guarantee visa in the nearest embassy


Come to Ukrainian University and get excellent education